Applications are due: March 15 for the Fall semester and Septmebr 15 for the Spring semester.
- Once accepted you will receive a letter of admission. The letter will contain your Washington University in Saint Louis (WUSTL) student ID number and pin number.
- Create a WUSTL key once you have received the email instructions.
- If your documents are all in order we will begin process your DS-2019. It could take up to 6 weeks to receive your form.
- If you plan to live in university housing you can apply on Webstac https://acadinfo.wustl.edu/WSHome/Default.aspx
- Begin reviewing and selecting courses. Your academic advisor will register you for your selected courses in order of first come first serve. You must meet all pre-requisites for courses you would like to take. Undergraduate courses are numbered starting with a 1xx, 2xx, 3xx or 4xx. Graduate level courses begin with a 5xx. You cannot take graduate courses unless you are part of a graduate program at your home institution.
- Once you receive your DS-2019 you can schedule your appointment with the US consulate.
- Keep an eye out for emails from us, the First Year Center and the Office of International Students and Scholars regarding arrival and orientation instructions.
- Begin to prepare for your semester with us at Wash U!!!
- Plan to arrive on campus in Late August for mandatory orientation the Fall 2021 semester, which begins on August 30, 2021.